We are a team of highly qualified professionals with long term experience, mainly gained working with International Companies in Cyprus.
Our aim is to exceed our customers’ expectations by providing a value added service with utmost loyalty, professionalism and accuracy, effectively becoming your “one stop shop” for all your corporate needs in Cyprus.
- Bookkeeping / Maintenance of accounting records and drafting of financial statements in accordance with IFRS.
- Management Reporting, tailored to meet your exact requirements.
- Treasury Management.
- Systems evaluation and implementation.
- Tax Compliance
Corporate and Fiduciary Services
- Formation of Companies
- Provision for shelf companies
- Secretarial services
- Registered office
- Nominee shareholders
Management Support Services
- Effective Management and control
- Turn key Office set-up
- Virtual office as well as provision of serviced office
- Opening of bank accounts
- Administration of bank accounts
- Staff secondment
- Staff recruitment
- Sharing of office – Business Centre Services
Business Processes Outsourcing Services
Our aim is to provide our clients with cost effective outsourcing services ensuring that their requirements are met while at the same time assisting them to focus on their core business, improving their efficiency and profitability.
Our services include:
- Invoice Processing and Debt collection.
- Payroll preparation and settlement services.
- Purchasing services.
- Treasury management and payments.
Trust Set-up and Administration
As qualified Estate and Trust practitioners, we have the knowledge and expertise to handle complex challenges and needs of families including:
- Setting-up of and management of a Cyprus Trust
- Financial, wealth and estate planning
- Investment management, including property management
- Business transition planning
- Wealth preservation and generational transfer
- Family office services
Demos N Demou FCCA — TEP. Managing Director.
Demos is a fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants since 1994, a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus and a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP). He is also a graduate of the International Management Development Institute of Pittsburgh University.
Demos started his professional career back in 1988 working initially as an accountant at 4 stars hotel in Limassol.
After 2 years he moved on to work for Ship Management Companies where he spent 14 years in the shipping industry, working as a financial manager for some of the leading ship management companies on the Island, such as Oesterreichischer Lloyd, Acomarit, Blasco Ship Management, Unicom Management Services, and VShips.
During this time Demos worked with publicly listed clients in both NASDAQ and OSLO Stock Exchange and was also heavily involved in new set-ups and systems implementation.
Between 2003–2007 Demos held the position of Financial Manager at Limassol Co-Operative Savings Bank Ltd, the largest Savings Co-Operative Bank of the Island.
Demos sits on the Board of several companies, both listed and non listed. For 5 years (between 2003-2008) he was a member of the Board of Demetra Investment Public Company Ltd, the largest investment fund of the Island where he was also the Chairman of the Audit Committee.
In January 2008 Demos incorporated Fidelius Management Services Ltd.
Directions205, Christodoulou Chatzipavlou. Loulloupis Court, Office 401, 3036 , Limassol, Cyprus
Monday — Friday: 08:00 — 17:30
Tel.: +357 25 35 60 00
Fax: +357 25 35 65 00